I began studying sound healing as a way to help reduce the stress and anxiety of managing three auto-immune diseases within my own body. After years of studying alternative healing modalities including western herbalism, holistic nutrition, Bach Flower Remedies and more, I was introduced to sound meditation. My first sound meditation with gongs and singing bowls was life changing. For the first time in my life I experienced profound feelings of inner-calm and contentment, a gift I wanted to share with as many people as possible. The more I learned about the power of sound, the more I began to understand how vital it is to care for our physical AND energetic selves.
I work with individuals and groups combining sound healing with other physical and energetic modalities to help restore balance to the body, mind and spirit. It is an honor and joy to help others connect more deeply with themselves and empower their own healer within.
- Acutonics Practitioner Level 1
- Facial Soundscapes Practitioner- Mary-Elizabeth Wakefield and MichelAngelo-New York, NY
- Certified Spiritual Healer-International Assembly of Spiritual Healers and Earth Stewards-Seattle, WA
- Sound Bath Training with Jamie Ford- Los Angeles, CA
- Certified Meditation instructor-MSI Healing-Evanston, IL
- Reiki III Practitioner- MSI Healing- Evanston, IL
- Certified Holistic Health Coach- Institute for Integrative Nutrition-New York, NY
- Certified Western Herbalist- Colorado School of Clinical Herbalism- Boulder, CO
- Bach Flower Remedy Studies-Colorado School of Clinical Herbalism-Boulder, CO
- Certified Advanced Pilates Instructor- The pIlates center-Boulder, CO
- B.A. in Journalism- University of Denver-Denver, CO