What should I wear to a sound meditation?
– Wear anything you feel comfortable lying down for an hour in. I often suggest clothing you would wear to yoga, sweatpants/tee shirts or even pajamas. There is a bathroom for changing at the studio.
Do I need to bring a yoga mat/blankets/etc to s sound meditation?
– No. You are provided with a feather bed, wool blanket, leg bolster, pillow and lavender eye pillow at the studio.
Can I do a sound meditation if I am pregnant?
– Always check with your doctor before participating in a sound meditation. I am not a medical professional of any kind, so the decision to participate in a sound meditation is a decision you and your doctor should discuss before participating.
Can I bring my children to a sound meditation?
– Children 13 and above are welcome to join our regularly scheduled sound meditations.
Is there parking available?
– Street parking is available in front of our studio. In addition, there is a parking garage one block west of our studio on the south side of Madison Street if street parking is full. We are also within walking distance of the Green Line’s Morgan stop and Ogilvie Station.